Skid Steer Fork Positioning Pallet Forks
Skid Steer Fork Positioning Pallet Forks, also known as hydraulic fork and frames or fork positioners, integrate dual flow hydraulic cylinders for simultaneous movement. The heavy-duty hydraulic cylinders mount internally to reduce weight. Hydraulic frames include high strength, high carbon steel forks.
**Hoses, fitting and couplers sold separately. CLICK HERE to see available hose kit options.**
- 5,500 lb. capacity heavy-duty frame
- Dual flow hydraulic cylinders
- Lightweight internal cylinder mounting
- Heavy-duty 2″ cylinders with 1.125″ diameter piston rods
- 5 inches of movement for each fork
*Forks on the hydraulic frame are designed for “Lifting”, not “Squeezing”, and should not be re-positioned while under load.