Auger Bit Teeth
A wide selection of Auger Bit Teeth are available for a variety of different applications and ground types. Arrow Auger Teeth feature a tooth locking system designed to reduce fracturing by utilizing a rubber shock absorption strip. A simple tool-less locking pin keeps the teeth attached preventing them from falling into the hole.
*The Auger Teeth Kit contains ONLY the auger teeth. The Auger Pilot Kit contains ONLY the pilot bit.
- Tooth design lessens vibration
- Locking system prolongs lifespan and prevents tooth loss
- Designed for fast replacement
- Standard Earth Teeth work best in soft ground like dirt or clay
- Tungsten-Carbide Teeth work best in difficult conditions like compact soil, frozen ground, and asphalt
- Rock Teeth work best in the hardest and most abrasive ground conditions
|Teeth Kit Product #||Pilot Kit Product #||Description|
|ATK-HD-20||APK-HD-20||Earth 2″ Hex Bits or 2.56″ Round Bits|
|ATK-HD-25||APK-HD-25||Earth 2.5″ Hex Bits|
|ATK-TN-20||APK-TN-20||Tungsten-Carbide 2″ Hex or 2.56″ Round Bits|
|ATK-TN-25||APK-TN-25||Tungsten-Carbide 2.5″ Hex or 2.56″ Round Bits|
|ATK-RB-20||APK-RB-20||Rock 2″ Hex Bits or 2.56″ Round Bits|
|ATK-RB-25||APK-RB-25||Rock 2.5″ Hex Bits|
Earth and Tungsten teeth are interchangeable, Rock teeth require a Rock bit for mounting.