Standard Duty Trailer Spotter
Use a forklift to maneuver and tow trailers with a Standard Duty Trailer Spotter. The Standard Duty Trailer Spotter accepts up to 1″ trailer balls. Insert forks into fork pockets with safety chain attached to the frame or carriage and the spotter is ready to use.
- Install trailer ball of your choice to move trailers – drilled to fit a 1″ shank trailer ball.
- Add a CE20-01 Swivel Hook and a CE20-02 Clevis in the lifting hole and use as a mini boom.
- Easy on, easy off – changes in seconds.
- Heavy duty safety chain with clevis slip hook & latch.
- Fork pockets will accept fork up to 2.5 inches thick and 6 inches wide.
- Maximum trailer capacity is 5,000 lb. with correct ball.
- Maximum lift capacity is 2,000 lb.
|Accepts Fork Size