Arrow’s Grapple Pallet Forks provide extra security when tipping loads slightly backwards, as well as traveling over uneven terrain or obstacles. Excellent for grabbing logs, pipes and other long materials as well as large brush and debris cleanup. From skid steers to telehandlers, fits most machine makes and models with quick-coupler or pin-on mounts. All come with single or dual grapple arms F6300G2 with optional grapple tip configurations.
Grapple Frame & Forks
Call for price
for Telehandlers, Backhoe Loaders and Compact Wheel or Track Loaders
- 10,000 Lb. Capacity
- Available for most makes and models of Telehandlers, Backhoe Loaders, Compact Wheel or Track Loaders and Tractor Loaders with quick coupler or pin-on mounts
- Supplied with 48″ forks and grapple arms
- Grapple arms open to 72″ height to accept tall loads or pallets
- Arms close to 26″ height
- Arrow’s high carbon steel forks add strength & durability
- Dual Flow Control Valves to adjust arm closure speed
- 3000 PSI Hydraulic System
- Choose Single Grapple Arm or Dual Grapple Arm to fit what is best for your application
Categories: Attachments, Fork & Frame, Grapples Tags: grapple forks, grapple pallet forks, grapple frame
Not what you need?
We Engineer to Order! Give us a call at 1-800-821-7563.