|Heavy Duty Pallet Forks|
|Product #||Fork Size||Fork Capacity|
|513125-4-42-2CB||1.25″ x 4″ x 42″||3,000 lb @ 24″|
|513125-4-48-2CB||1.25″ x 4″ x 48″||3,000 lb @ 24″|
|513150-4-42-2CB||1.5″ x 4″ x 42″||5,500 lb @ 24″|
|513150-4-48-2CB||1.5″ x 4″ x 48″||5,500 lb @ 24″|
|513175-4-42-2CB||1.75″ x 4″ x 42″||6,000 lb @ 24″|
|513175-4-48-2CB||1.75″ x 4″ x 48″||6,000 lb @ 24″|
Heavy Duty Skid Steer Pallet Forks
Call for price
- Heavy duty construction: 6,000 lb capacity with a 3 to 1 safety factor
- NEW – two bolt-on steps included
- Includes high carbon steel, long-lasting standard class II ITA forks with position locking latches – optional widths and forks available
- Universal mounting to fit a new generation of skid steers
- Early style couplers are also available to fit Bobcat, Mustang, John Deere, Gehl and New Holland
- NEW – add your company name to the F5100CB frame — speak to an Arrow representative for details and availability
Not what you need?
We Engineer to Order! Give us a call at 1-800-821-7563.
Custom Name Plate
Customize Your Frame
Contact your Arrow representative to learn about adding a custom name plate to the F5100CB frame.
*On initial orders, allow up to four weeks for production after receipt of approved P.O.