Arrow Material Handling Products
With close or minimum supervision, welds and assembles mechanical and to some degree electrical systems to support production schedules.
*Robotic Welder will require computer skills in programming or running the welding programs
1) Under close or minimum supervision, welds sub-assembly and/or finished products in accordance with written and verbal instructions. This may include GMAW Process (MIG) Welding, Air Arc Gouging of A36 to 4140 heat treated steel in the flat, horizontal and vertical planes.
2) With minimum supervision perform on-line testing and/or inspection activities.
3) In accordance with procedures, cleans and prepares units for next operation.
4) Complies with all safety and hazardous material procedures, wears protective equipment as required to meet or exceed OSHA and company requirements.
5) Complies with all requirements of Quality System requirements.
6) May provide training to others on welding, assembly, inspection and/or test procedures.
7) Maintains all aspects of workplace cleanliness and organization.
8) Performs other job tasks or duties as requested.