Work Platform w/ Center Gate Standard frame - with removable rails
Utility Frame - fixed non-folding rails
for access to 3 sides of poles
Forklift Work Platform Applications
- Telescopic Material Handlers
- Rough Terrain Forklifts
- Warehousing & In-plant Forklifts
- FULL LENGTH GATES are now Standard on All Work Platforms.
- ALL WORK PLATFORMS
ship with a Work Safe Booklet. The Work Safe Booklet helps users understand the OSHA
rules and regulations regarding proper use of Work Platforms and provides checklists
to help you or your company comply with use.
- UNIVERSAL FIT - AMH Forklift Work Platform Fork
pockets accept 2 3/4" thick, 6" wide forks. Fits carriages
48" wide or wider. Steel pins secure frame behind heel of
forks. Special order different fork pocket spacing.
- THE " SHORT 10TM "
is the widest work platform to meet ANSI/ITSDF B56
Safety Standards for use on most rough terrain forklift trucks.
- GUARDRAIL - Heavy duty 1 1/4" square tubing that exceeds the 200 lb. Capacity
requirement. Top rail is located at 42" height. Toe board is
4" high with 50 lb. capacity rating and is removable on all
- FREE - Transportation pockets.
- UTILITY PLATFORM - has 18" x 22" special floor cut-out for complete
access to 3 sides of poles.
- GATES - Located at both ends, swing in and latchable.
Includes safety stops.
- FLOOR - Heavy duty expanded metal.
- OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT - Mast protection screens must be ordered when used on trucks with
vertical mast or backstop area poses a safety hazard. Standard size
is 42" wide and 72" tall.
- QUICK COUPLER - mounts are available.
- 1,000 POUND CAPACITY
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must add body belt anchorage to cover your application.
ANSI/ITSDF B56.1-2012 paragraph 7.37.3 reads :
"floor dimensions which shall not exceed two times the load center distance listed on the
rough terrain forklift truck nameplate, measured parallel to the longitudinal center plane
of the truck [measured across the load bearing tires plus 10 inches (250 mm) on either side]".
"Most Rough Terrain Forklift & Material Handlers are 96" wide, plus the 20" allowed past the load bearing
tires equal the 116" width of the "Short 10".
For complete information on the ANDI/ITSDF B56 Safety Standards for Rough Terrain Forklift Trucks visit
Let Arrow custom design a Work Platform to fit your application.
Arrow has the skill and equipment to build Work Platforms of all types for forklifts, compact equipment, skid steers, track loaders, telehandlers, wheel loaders, etc.
Take a look at some of our recent custom builds and call your Arrow account representative for more information..
Need a Custom Built Attachment?
Download a copy of our Work Platforms Brochure (1235 KB)