Complies or Exceeds B56.6 Standards!
Utility Frame - fixed non-folding rails
Forklift Work Platform Applications
- Telescopic Material Handlers
- Rough Terrain Forklifts
- Warehousing & In-plant Forklifts
||48" X 48"
||48" X 72"
||48" X 96"
||48" X 116"
- FULL LENGTH and HEIGHT GATES are now standard on All Work Platforms
- ALL WORK PLATFORMS ship with a Work Safe Booklet. The Work Safe Booklet helps users understand the OSHA rules and regulations regarding proper use of Work Platforms, and provides checklists to help you or your company comply with use.
- UNIVERSAL FIT - AMH Forklift Work Platform Fork pockets accept 2 3/4" thick, 6" wide forks.
- Forks length must be 42" to 48".
- Fork pockets are spaced 48" wide, except on WP48-48-FL which are spaced 36" wide.
- GUARDRAIL - Heavy duty 1 1/4" square tubing that exceeds the 225 lb. Capacity requirement. Top rail is located at 42" height. Toe board height is 6".
- GATES - Located at both ends, swing in and latch-able. Includes safety stops.
- FLOOR - Heavy duty expanded metal, covered with non-slip rubber mat.
- OPTIONAL Mast Guard - Mast protection screens are available and MUST be ordered when used on trucks with vertical mast or backstop area poses a safety hazard. Standard Mast Guard size is 42" wide and 72" tall.
- QUICK COUPLER - custom mounts are available.
- 1,000 POUND CAPACITY
- Steel pins secure frame behind heel of forks and safety retaining chain is included.
- High-visibility threshold for sure-footed confidence.
- SPECIALTY Utility Pole model (WP48-72CO) available - includes 24" square cutout to allow access to 3 sides of poles.
Download a copy of our Work Platform Brochure (203 KB)
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must add body belt anchorage per person to cover your application.
This statement only applies to low and high lift industrial trucks
(forklifts). It is not applicable to telehandlers and other rough terrain forklifts:
ITSDF B56-1-2016 paragraph 7.38.3(e)
"floor dimensions that neither exceed two times the load center distance
listed on the truck nameplate, measured parallel to the longitudinal center plane of the truck, nor have a width
greater than the overall width of the truck (measured across the load bearing tires) plus 250 mm on either side."
For complete information on the ANDI/ITSDF B56 Safety Standards
for Rough Terrain Forklift Trucks, i.e. telehandlers visit http://www.itsdf.org/
Need a Custom Built Attachment?