Heavy Duty Trailer Spotter
The Heavy Duty Trailer Spotter maneuvers larger trailers and ball hitch equipment. The Heavy Duty Trailer Spotter includes a pintle coupler and fits a 1″ trailer ball. To use the Heavy Duty Trailer Spotter, insert the forks into the fork pockets and attach the spotter to the carriage or frame.
- Includes pintle coupler to move trailers and lift.
- Install trailer ball of your choice to move trailers – drilled to fit a 1″ shank trailer ball.
- Maximum trailer capacity 10,000 lb (with correct ball).
- Maximum lift capacity or tongue weight 2,000 lb (Pintle coupler).
- Heavy Duty safety chain attaches spotter to your frame or carriage – 1000151 supplied with one safety chain, 1000293 supplied with two safety chains.
- Insert forks into fork pockets, attach safety chain, spotter is ready to use.
|Product #||Description||Spotter Size||Accepts Fork Size|
|1000151||Wide Width||36″||40″||220 lb||6″||2.25″|
|1000293||Extended Reach||36″||60″||320 lb||9″||3.25″|