Bucket Forks for Komatsu®
Backhoes and Loaders*
Easy on. Easy off. Locked in place!
Bucket Fork Bracket Specs
Bucket Forks: Sizes & Capacities
Other forklift forks
- Arrow bucket forks attach in seconds without tools. Instructions
- No hardware needed.
- Adjustable fork spacing.
- Heavy Duty, larger mounting shafts.
- Fits all types of loaders.
- Load capacity from 1,500 lbs. to 28,000 lbs.
- Available in 14 sizes.
- Kit includes: 2 forks, 1 shaft & mounting brackets.
- Extra mounting brackets available for using forks with other units.
- All forks are inspected by magnetic particle, dye penetrant or sonic testing.
- Stock fork orders are shipped the same day.
- Specialty forks are shipped in 10 days or less.
- Place forks on ground.
- Insert shaft through eyes of forks.
- Position top edge and bottom edge of bucket against back of forks, approximately 3 inches below eye.
- Hook bracket on shaft with flat face resting on top of bucket.
- Tack mounting brackets in place, fork tines should hang below cutting edge of bucket.
* All trademarks are the property of their respective companies and
are in no way connected to Arrow Material Handling Products.